Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6: The Zombie Apocalypse is Upon Us. #NaBloPoMo #ZombieApocalypse #SecondLife #SL

This morning my husband informed me that the Zombie Apocalypse has been happening for quite some time and that he is in fact one of the Zombies.

He leaves home "normal," stops and picks up coffee, gets back into the car, turns on his tunes, and then drives in to work as a Zombie. He says there's lots and lots of people like him.

AND they drive home as Zombies, too. Some return to their normal selves completely upon reaching their own home. Some only regain the appearance of "normal" while retaining the internal Zombie state in front of some type of entertainment device (TV, Video game, Computer, etc etc etc).

So, be on the look out.

What I didn't tell him: I have a Zombie time, too.

Snapshot_752
The avatar is made by Martini Discovolante. It can be obtained on my "island," Adelebsen Isle.

 

No comments: