Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I did this #NaBloPoMo Thing Once. I'm going at it again.

My first November in New York I participated in the #NaBloPoMo. It was a great deal of fun.

When I look back, I can't believe how much things have changed and how much they've stayed the same.

This month I will be making quite a few decisions. I don't know yet how much I will share. I'm not even entirely sure which things I will be deciding about. So. I think I'll drag you along on the journey.

And ... I love to write just to write. So, I am going to also drag you along through random stories and observations.

And I'm involved with a certain Second Life project. It's at a frustrating point and it is certainly going to be discussed a lot when it comes to making certain decisions.

I can promise you this: The topics and audiences are varied. That's one reason I've been toying with Posterous. Every aspect of me is me and I want to present it all in one place. But there are certain audiences that don't want to see every aspect. So, using posterous, I get to write in one place and publish in all of my spaces or just a few.

Today, I must get ready for tomorrow and recover from this past weekend.

Tomorrow is a day out with a friend. She is going to help me get to an appointment that will be foundational to many of the upcoming decisions.

This last weekend ... Lordy. Go look at our temporary cell signal tower in the snow for a small idea.

No comments: